The course will present in simple terms the principles of the different techniques and types of inversion while pointing out their respective merits and limitations. This will be illustrated with examples and a practical demonstration of some of the inversion techniques will be given so an understanding of the sensitivities of some of the scemes can be shown
Learning, methods and tools:
At the end of the course participants will understand basic concepts in quantitative seismic analysis and interpretation based on AVO, well-to-seismic calibration and inversion techniques. Participants will consolidate their understanding of modern technology with recent field study examples and practical workshop exercises.
Who Should Attend
Geologists, petrophysicists, reservoir engineers, processing geophysicists and seismic interpreters involved with exploration and development of oil and gas reservoirs
• post stack seismic Inversion Theory and Methods
• Seismic inversion algorithms
• Local inversion(determinstic-sochastic)
• Direct inversion (coloured-recursive)
• Exercise – Data loading and software introduction
• Post stack seismic inversion workflow.
• Preconditioning seismic data, well logs for seismic inversion.
• Well tie and synthetic.
• Practical software session for logs interpretation .
• Practical session for preinversion analysis.
• Practical session for synthetic and well tie
• Practical session for preconditioning seismic data
• Practical session forward modeling
• Practical session for inversion analysis and QC
• Exercise to different between seismic post stack inversion algorithms
• Case studies for thin bed detection using inversion
• Introduction to seismic attributes.
• Mathematical and Physical meaning of seismic attributes.
• Complex attributes.
• Multi attributes theory
• Supervisor and unsupervised network for prediction reservoir properties
• Practical session for seismic attributes generation
• Practical session for predict logs using neural network
• Practical session for prediction reservoir properties
• Practical session for facies prediction
• Case studies to predict vsh,porosity and water saturation
• AVO Theory
• Rock physics theory
• AVO Conditioning
• AVO modeling
• AVO analysis – fluid factor, intercept and gradient etc.
• AVO modeling
• Practical applications of AVO analysis – fluid factor, intercept and gradient etc. • Fluid and rock property analysis, modeling, and substitution
• Various methods of displaying AVO effects in the seismic data
• Uncertaintly of avo interpretations
· Petrophysic prediction from seismic.
· Bayesian inversion for DHI and lithology prediction
· Neural network for petrophysic and lithology prediction
· Calibrated and predict lithology change from seismic (net pay)
· Prestack inversion theory
· Different algorithms for prestack inversion
· Prestack inversion workflow
· Compare between prestack inversion, avo and post stack inversion
· Introduction for geostatististic inversion
· Practical session for prestack inversion workflow
· Practical session of prestack seismic inversions
· Geostatistic practical session
· Prediction facies and geomechanic session
· Summery and discussion
especial discount cost will be 500$ save 100$ include : #-private course for one person 30 hours include. #- interactive lectures. #- recorded every session . #-practical using software. #- any time you want.
#- free technical support for 4 hours after finishing course for 3 month., certification in end of the course
important course for all geophysicists need to enhance interpretation skills
instructor Mohamed Shihata 10 year experience , public book for seismic attributes
wahts app: +201120828201Report this
- Zahoor Ahmad
- Asadullah HunzaiStatus is reachable
- Badis ZEGAGHStatus is reachable
- Ahmed Tarek Al HusainyStatus is reachable
- Mohamed BayoumyStatus is reachable
- eman ahmedStatus is reachable
- Ahmed AbdullahStatus is reachable
- Yussuf Sha’ban
- Waseem ChaudhryStatus is reachable
- Mohamed SebaieStatus is reachable
2 CommentsComments on mohamed Shihata’s article
Add a comment…Images2wmohamed ShihataStatus is online
mohamed Shihata YouPresident at SelfTraining Organization (STO)
Can we contact my what’s +201120828202LikeLike mohamed Shihata’s commentReply2wEnrique Salguero