Job responsibilities of a materials scientist include:
- Identify products that need to be tested.
- Determine the best way to test products .
- Assess product safety.
- Oversee technicians and other staff involved in the research.
- Recommend ways to improve product materials .
- Operate laboratory equipment .
- Collaborate with other scientists .
Job responsibilities of a materials engineer include:
- Assess the manufacturing process .
- Identify areas for improvement in product manufacturing .
- Alter or create materials to use in production.
- Study faulty products to identify issues.
- Prepare written assessments of production costs and processes.
- Make product budgets.
You can Contact us with
what’s app: +201120828201,+201010443910