Some of the advantages of post-stack inversion methods:
- The acoustic impedance is a layer property; hence stratigraphic interpretation is easier on impedance data than seismic data.
- The reduction of wavelet effects, side lobes and tuning enhances the resolution of subsurface layers.
- The Acoustic impedance can be directly computed and compared to well log measurements that serve as a link to reservoir properties.
- Porosity can be related to the acoustic impedance. Using geostatistical methods these impedance volume can be transformed to the porosity volume within the reservoir.
- The Acoustic impedance can be utilized to locate individual reservoir regions.
You can Contact us with
what’s app: +201120828201,+201010443910