What does quality engineer do?
- A quality engineer is responsible for making sure that engineering and manufacturing processes are performed correctly using the right tools, materials and processes .
- An important part of the job involves designing the company’s quality standards and testing processes against those criteria
- In most organizations, the QE also checks that employees are trained to the right quality standard and that all safety requirements are met throughout the production process.
- If anything goes wrong, it’s the quality engineer’s job to meticulously document the problem and work with other engineers to find a solution.
- These checks are essential not only to meet client requirements but also to satisfy legal demands in most industries.
You can Contact us with
what’s app: +201120828201,+201010443910